About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Sunday, December 1, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

While I was looking at our tree last night I realized some of the history in the ornaments that we have. I hope, as well as I have, my children take great memory in the heirloom ornaments I have gotten through the years. I have an advent calendar that shows the 24 days before Christ was born. I like to put it out, but I am careful with this as I cherish these greatly.

Here are a few more of my favorite ornaments...


Mr. and Mrs. Clause has been in my family since I can remember. It was always one of the first things I put out.  It is very dated as you can see in the picture...but as long as it stays together it is apart of the Christmas decor.

My grandma had a tradition that I hope to do for my one day grandchildren when they are born.  Every year before Christmas my sister and I got an ornament to add to the Christmas tree. Some haven't made it through the years and some have. This one has. There is tape on the ornament that she would place so we could remember the year we got them. They have since faded. But this one of Christ's birth...again a very special one. I don't remember when I got this one, but that doesn't matter...here are a couple more...

Obviously my ornament for the 1994 Christmas season...I would have been in 4th grade I believe.


Another one of my favorites...I don't remember the year I got this one...I think this was one of my firsts.


I do not know if my grandma got me this one, but this is from what I know my very first ornament. It will be passed down to my children one day and I think it is the most precious ornament ever.


This is the ornament that my mom and biological dad had. It is quite beat up. And although they divorced when I was just a baby, I hang it to remember that their relationship brought me here to Earth. :-)


It is probably the cheapest ornament ever purchased from Walmart, but a couple of years ago we decided to get an ornament with the first letter of our last name. It shines nice and bright with those white lights--and of course we place the angel next to it knowing we have angels watching over our family.


Last but not least...another favorite and ornament that is hung at the top of the tree every year. Our first Christmas together, married was in 2003. Something we like to cherish on the Christmas tree once a year.


May you all have great memories and warm wishes as your decorate and admire your Christmas tree during this Christmas season.








No comments: