About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Color Me Mine

Kaitlynn, one of my many nieces, celebrated her 11th birthday. My sis in law Shalynn asked that I go along. I thought some 5th graders taking them to dinner and painting? No problem! We got this! I think I told a friend that I saw there "there's a reason God gave me boys". No, really we did have fun. This place is pretty cool. It's in the Provo Riverbottoms. You pick a piece you like: anything from large plates to small Christmas  decorations. Prices range from $3-a lot! They are ceramic pieces. So you choose your colors (hence the "color me mine") and then they "bake it". After a couple of days you pick up our final piece. The girls enjoyed it. One girl made a soccer ball cookie jar for her sister. It was so cute! Kaitlynn made a penguin and Savannah made a hippo. They all looked super cute. I made a little star ornament. I will post a pic of how it turned out when I get it back. Oh and funny story. Shalynn and I were asked if we were Girl Scout leaders. We politely answered: "No, but thank you". In fact we contemplated on stopping at a special store on our way home...lol. 


Painting away!!! The cute girl in the red sweater...I would totally take her home! We talked about braces and how she has a love/hate relationship with knowing she is getting braces. She even told one of the workers that had braces she LOVED her braces. It was funny!  Little girls are SO honest...


After artwork painting on the table...waiting for their friends to get done. Savannah was painting "This place is awesome".



So...the girls, Shalynn and I bundled up and braved the snow and the cold...crazy, I know. 

I would highly recommend this place! It's a great date night idea!

Happy birthday to one of the greatest nieces! We love you!

Love,
 Aunt Tina

No comments: