About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reflections of Jordan Age 6

Jordan is the child that stole my heart. I loved him the first day we got him. I am not sure if it was the toddler thing in me or the fact that he was so scared and so easy to love. I still remember the first night we got him. We tried to put him to sleep in his toddler bed, which didn't go over well. I wound up sleeping backwards on my bed and he laid on top of my with his head on my chest. Once he settled down, he slept that way the entire night. I didn't. I balled at the bond we were making, at the comfort I hope he felt I was able to give him and just the closeness that we immediately had. He still can just smile at me and it melts my heart. I have a hard time telling him no...and problem is, he knows it! (We're working on that).

This last year he started kindergarten, became a karate guru, lost his first tooth, he learned to read very well and so much more! And still as STUBBORN as ever!

Jordan, my life literally would not have been complete without you. I am so proud of you and the little monster you have become. Happy Birthday Bugs!













some oldies...these were taken within the first months we had him...








No comments: