About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

January LOVE Calendar

So I found this site the very end of December called thedatingdivas.com. I don't remember how I came across it but I am glad I did. I wanted to share what Shon and I did during the month of January. You might have seen some of it on our Dating Divas: Bookstore Date. (stupid blogger won't let me add the link right now)

We used this love calendar. Each day you do something different for your spouse. And if it is a date that is on their website they give you the link to their website! It very user friendly and FUN! I think you have to remember to have FUN in your marriage.

So check it out! We had a of fun! And it was nice when there were days where it was HIS turn to rub my feet or HIS turn to do a chore.

I also tried to copy the calendar in here but since it is a PDF it didn't like it and I am too lazy to convert the file for y'all to see. So just follow the links. I promise those work! ;-)



No comments: