About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Monday, March 26, 2012

Reflections of Jordan Age 4

I can not get over the Jordan is 4.  He was still in diapers when I got him, barely off of a bottle could barely speak and just all out still a baby...my baby!  This year I have learned a different kind of patience with Jordan...the patience of letting Jordan talk......and talk and talk and TALK! He talks...ALL THE TIME! We are frequent user of the 1.2.3 quiet game at home and in the car!

This year Jordan moved from the nursery at church to a Sunbeam.  His hardest struggle (and still is) is that he just wants to play at church, not sit and listen.  So, well, that is still a work in progress.  But he loves to come home and sing...and he also loves to brag that he is the first one to get a sucker from the Bishop after church.  He knows his entire alphabet (which I think is cool because we were still working on David's alphabet in kindergarten) so makes me know he is a smarty pants!

He has to do everything on his own...going potty, brushing his teeth, getting dressed, etc.  And this morning while we were getting ready for the day as a family he informed me that he is 4 years old (held up four fingers on his hand) and said "mommy I am this many now so you don't have to take care of me anymore!" :-(

So this year he gets to start pre-school as well.  And he is SUPER excited.  He is always jealous that brother is doing homework and reading (might as well hype that up while I can before I start to argue with him about doing his homework). 

So here's to his 4th year and getting ready for age 5 and the big word...wait for it...KINDERGARTEN! I don't think there is enough meds in America for when my last kid starts kindergarten.  Oh yeah and I feel bad for his future teacher as well.  He sure does keep his Sunbeam teachers on their toes...and you think I am kidding? Trust me...my kid I am sure is the kid they hope doesn't show up...lol!

So Happy Birthday BUGS! We love your little fiesty heart!
Photobucket

No comments: