About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Friday, March 2, 2012

Deep Breath...

We have been pretty busy, not that anything else is new right? On the 25th Shon, myself, David and Jordan were all sealed together in the Mount Timpanogos Temple.  It was such a sweet spirit that was there.  We had so many friends that showed up, it was amazing! Even the friends that couldn't make it were so kind to text that morning or email.  We truly have great friends!

I started my new job at Intermountain Healthcare.  I have been there for...well about a month I think...
I LOVE it there.  Everyone is awesome.  They are work hard and play hard which is totally what I love! Everyone is so willing to help...management too! It's a nice fresh breath of air. 

Afterwards we ate at Chuck-a-rama. It was pretty low key.  That is really the only place most people like in the family, so we went with it (even with rude comments from others).  But it was our day and we tried to make it comfortable for most people. 

I know my blog is getting less and less updated.  I am working full time as does Shon and even though others may not agree with that, it is our decision and our kids will learn the true meaning of work. 

I love my job as does Shon so why change something you like? So in my free time, I am writing less on my blog and spending it with my children.  That is how Shon and I were raised and I think we turned out just fine.  We may not own our own home or have money come out of our ears but we can provide for our children and give them what they need with no hesitation.  We have learned our lesson of making rational decisions and we have worked for the things we have in our home now that we own as well as two vehicles that run great! Who could ask for more? :-)

Anyways, with that said I am working on Christmas gifts! Yup that's right! I know exactly what I want to make my nieces and nephew so I am working on it now! They will all take some time to do, so I have to get started now or they wont be Christmas gifts...well they will be Christmas gifts in like 3 years...hahaha.

In other news it's March, which means David and Jordan have birthdays this month!!!  I have no idea what we are doing yet, but it will be fun!

Will keep ya posted!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments: