About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reflections of David

David, who has become the middle child in our little family, has been the one whom has both tested and challenged my physical and emotional states.  He comes from a very bad situation from his past prior to being placed and adopted by us.  I think about his past and what he has been through each and every day.  And each and every day my heart breaks for him.  I have said this once and I will said it all the time, when we got these boys I was so scared I wouldn't love them as my own.  I mean I was worried sick.  But David has changed that for me.  It took a lot of time with him.  I wasn't sure I could handle him with the horrible past he had.  I was and still am truly challenged by every aspect of him. 

But I love him.  I love him as my son, as my middle child, as my kindergertener, as my child who wants to do well, as my child who cares about everyone around him, as my child who just.wants.to.be.loved.unconditionally.  And I promise David no matter where you came from, who are are and who you become-I will love unconditionally.

Happy 6th Birthday (yesterday) David.

I love you,
Mom
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I feel I should comment more on blogs... so what better way than to start here! Happy Birthday Dave! We love you too!