About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One month of couponing...



I know you are all SO tired of hearing about my coupon stories, but it is only because I love you all and I see how much money it has saved me.  So IF you are tired of hearing about it...then don't listen or read, but I am going to continue talking about it because I am passionate about it and I know it can make a difference!

The pictures above show my upstairs hall closet.  Since I live in a small place (hopefully a larger one soon), I have had to store my things upstairs in my linen closet because my kitchen cupboards couldn't hold anymore.  I have things to last me quite some time!  I think I counted 10 cereals, about 13 powerades, juices galore, dish soap, mens and womans personal hygiene things like deoderant, shave gel and SHAMPOO! Oh my gosh shampoo!  Toothpaste, snacks and babywipes.  Spaghetti sauce, kids meals like mac n cheese, spaghettios, soups galore...on and on and on! I have only been doing this for a month folks! AND I have saved over $300 to date! Y'all need to jump on the couponing bandwagon! It works!

P.S. About 25% of this stuff I got for free with coupons...not because the coupon said it was free...but because I watched or them to go on sale...THEN I use my coupon..and vwa-la!

No comments: