About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The latest in the Frary House of Five...

1. School is almost out-50/50 on whether this is a good thing or bad thing.
2. David was asked to go to summer school...so not much of a summer for him.
3. Shon is now working 2 jobs so we can pay our legal fees for the adoption.
4. I have gotten A LOT done around the house with Shon working nights.  Boredom=clean house!
5. I can officially say I am a coupon FREAK!
6. This is the very first Mother's Day that I am really looking forward to.  I am not looking for gifts, just a nice day with my kids!
7. I don't think I have been so physically and mentally exhausted in my life! But I love it.
8. Even after the above mentioned number 7, I really, really wanna go back to school.
9. Ashton has started baseball...and his coaches (not to be rude) suck! But he is having fun, so whatever.
10. David will be starting T-ball soon.
11. Next month starts carnival month! Yay for carmel corn, cotton candy, prizes and parades!

Ok--so maybe I am more 75/25 for school to be out. :-)

Take care friends and family, we love you! And Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: