About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pay It Forward...

So I was actually reading Ladies Home Journal and saw something to this idea and told Shon I would totally do some of those things--key word "some". But then I realized that defeated the purpose and I am suppose to do ALL of those things. So then I saw my friends Steph's post--thank goodness for blog stocking, he he. So here it goes. I would like to add a little disclaimer that I would like maybe 120 days rather than 90. I AM a busy woman! But I will shoot for 90 I promise!

Pay It Forward

The Rules:
1. Be one of the first THREE blogger's to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or yummy, who knows?!

2. Winners must post this challenge on their blog, meaning that they will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE blogger's who leave a comment on their post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your friends can be from any price range and you have 90 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Counts!

4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate pictures and comments! If you are not one of the Top Three Commenter's on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same!!

Good luck!

1 comment:

Shayla Shumaker said...

schHey babe, this sounds like fun. Count me in. Anywho.... can you call me, please?!? I lost your number (okay, so id been using my history, and didnt actually save it- i know, stupid). So give me a call asap- guess what? We put an offer on a house in af. Ill tell you about it when you call.