About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Monday, March 30, 2009

Lab work...

So I had my labwork done on Friday. I was able to call this morning and check in on it. Everything looked good, except I did NOT ovulate, which is the entire point of using the Clomid. So the dose will be raised again to 100 mg of Clomid this next month. I think I will move out for the week! Last time I was SO emotional with it and every little thing got to me. But hopefully it will work this time around! Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Shayla Shumaker said...

Come to my house at 7pm this thurday and well make some bows! I love ya millions- saturday was awesome!

The Payton's Place said...

Drat! Here's hoping for next month!!! Stay positive!!!

Michele said...

Hey- It's Michele Nelson. I found your blog on Kira's. Hope you don't mind me stopping in! We have been trying for 5 years and I hear you about the Clomid! I am not allowed to take it anymore b/c I am too crazy! Don't stress too much. :) PS Sorry we missed your big day! It sounds like it was great :)