About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Monday, March 16, 2009

Infertility Update...

I went to the doctor last Tuesday actually, sorry for the delayed update. I just have to say I love the nurse practitioner that I see! She is honest and blunt and that is exactly what I need. Although she did call my fallopian tubes a crap shoot, so Iwasn't sure what to think about that!

Anyways, I started and finished another round of Clomid. I am still trying to stomach the Metformin (it makes you seriously feel like you have the stomach flu). She wanted to up my dosage on the Metformin but I had to tell her "no way"! We purchased an ovulation kit (where you pee on a stick to see when you are ovulating or when you will ovulate). So far--nothing. BUT it is still a little early.

I will do more blood work at the end of the month to make sure I did ovulate. If I did, great, Clomid worked, but no baby. Or Clomid worked and baby. Or it didn't work and we still just try again.

No comments: