About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just call me Ms. Pharmacy...

I rarely--seriously RARELY get sick. I get a little cold or sinus infection here or there, but nothing like the last couple of weeks. All the girls at work warned me this was my first year in a pediatrics office so I will get everything. Well I am in the back away from everyone doing my own thing so I didn't think it would be that bad!

Two weeks ago today I got a cough, which turned into bronchitis (never had in my life). So we started cough syrup and an antibiotic and even had a breathing treatment (another first).

So last week, as my cough was getting better, I finished my first dose of antibiotics. But, Wednesday I woke up with a major fever and a migraine. This all started with chills Tuesday night so I never slept. Fever topped off around 103 degrees. So of course I started rotating ibuprofen and tylenol, which didn't work, so I took a really cold bath--yeah that sucked!

So then I started having sinus issues after that, fever coming and going, nausea like no other and of course I am really tired cause I can't sleep. So Dr. Whiting, the doc I work for, prescribed me another dose of antibiotics as he doesn't really think my first dose cut to the chase for me.

Now I am left with a drug rash like no other all over my body! All I wanted was to just stop feeling icky and be able to sleep!

I think I got more than I bargained for...ah well, life goes on.

No comments: