About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Monday, February 23, 2009

6 years and counting...

So on this day, 6 years ago, at about this time, Shon and I said "I do"!


What was I thinking?! Oh wait...I mean, what a great decision! :-)


We couldn't be happier...and we can't wait to see what's in store 6 more years from now!



Oh and in case anyone needed reminding...I won the cake fight hands down!

Loves!

Cristina

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you're feeling better now, too. :)

The Payton's Place said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on making it 6 years! Cheers to the next 6....or 60!!!

shell8170 said...

Happy anniversary sweetie! How have you been you been. I miss you!