About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Time 2013

We had a good Thanksgiving with our family this year. As always we went to Shon's parents house for dinner.  We felt a small void without Steve this year when we were getting ready and eating. He hated the holidays and as odd as it sounds we miss his grumpiness today.

Our small family has been through "hell" (excuse the language) this year. We are so grateful that we have our family and that we can all get together to enjoy everyone's company without any family drama or issues.

This is also our first year without Shon's brother Cameron who is serving an LDS Mission in Bakersfield, CA.

Here's some fun pics of our day...


That's me...I am the mom aka the blogger.  Don't I look thrilled? Actually I am smelling some yummy turkey and I am a little hungry. Hungry and red head should never be a combination...


This is what he does while he is waiting on turkey and his wife is ignoring him while blogging...(video game in hand). At least he talks to me more than I respond...sorry honey.
And then there is these two hooligans...don't let those smiles deceive you.

After this we talked to my mom on the phone (no thanks to Skype for working properly), although I think it was user error on my mom's side. lol

So then I was planning on posting more Thanksgiving pictures, but after smelling the turkey Shon and I became part of the cooking staff. Shon, his sister Meghan, Shon's mom and I were in the kitchen for a good 2 hours cooking away. The end result? It was delicious!  Then we were off to play Santa at Walmart like we always do...

So we enjoyed our Thanksgiving and a Happy and wonderful Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: