About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jordan Age 5

You know when you know something is coming and you kind of chose to ignore it because it depresses you? Well this is that situation.  I don't mean to make Jordan's post depressing, but knowing that Jordan is my last child and that is 5 and will be in kindergarten this year breaks my heart. 

On the brighter side of things Jordan is 5! Wow what a year for him! He started pre-school, then we moved to he stopped, then he started again, then he stopped again cause it was really expensive.  He is super smart though! He surprises me everyday! He is still sassy as ever! Those of you that talk to him often know what I am talking aboutl. 

He was super excited to be out of Sunbeams in church.  He is in a bigger group now.  He has given his first prayer and his first talk in Primary.  He constantly wants to do his shapes or numbers flashcards.  See, I told you he is a smartie!

Even though he wants to be a big boy he still snuggles with his mama. :-)

I love you my bugs...you will always be my baby boy!

Love,
Mom

No comments: