About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reflections of Ashton...

So for some reason I was blessed to have 3 boys with birthdays within a 2 week span.  I know, lucky me right? 

Ashton has taught me a lot about motherhood.  He was just about 2 when Shon and I got married.  He has a really hard time coming around.  I was the stranger that was with daddy for a very long time.  It wasn't until he was about 4 when he really started to get comfortable. 
I still have the evil step-mother mole on my face with him sometimes.  He definitely tests all of our parental skills when he tries to work both sides against each other. 

He has turned out to be the best big brother to David and Jordan that I could have asked for.  He is very protective of them and is always wanting to teach them something new that he knows. 

So now Ashton is the big 1-0! I told him he is SO old cause now he has a double digit age! He just laughs and told me at least he isn't tappin on the door for 30 (like me).  What a smarty pants!

8 years with my little Ashton who sparked the reason why I wanted to be a mom after all.   Thank you Ashton for being my son.  I love you and I am excited for many more birthdays with you and your brothers!
Photobucket

No comments: