About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shon is 30!!!

So, as we all know, I still have camera issues. Shon turned 30 years old on the 14th of this month! We kinda had a day planned, then it rained and I wound up having to work later...so we played games at his sister's house and hung out. Ashton and I were compiling a list of 30 reasons why we loved him. I had to stop at number 5 cause it was just too darn cute. You will see why.

Me: "Ashton, let's make a list of things we love about daddy!"
Ash: "ok, I can start. He hunts!"
Me: "ok, I have one. He loves his family with all his heart"
Ash: "Yeah...oh! He loves broccoli"
Me: "Yes, he sure does huh? But what else can you think of"
Ash: "He can work on cars."
Me: "ok"
Ash: "I love him cause I am his son".

Can you really go on after that? I can't...

So we can't really come up with 30 reasons cause there are things words can't describe. We love you Shon! Happy Birthday!

No comments: