About Us

About Us
We met the summer of 2002, married in February of 2003 and the rest is history! We have 3 wonderful boys and lots of nieces and nephews that we love!

About the Mr.

About the Mr.
Shon was born and raised in Plasant Grove. He's a lifer! He loves football and hunting. Shon works for Alpine School District and the Provo Police Department.

About the Mrs.

About the Mrs.
Cristina was born and raised in Arizona. She loves crocheting and some sewing. Cristina currently works for Intermountain Healthcare as a Quality Assurance Rep.

Tina's Tunes

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Joys of Life!

Shon and I have definately had a run for our lives, or a run for our money you could say this week! I think anything and everything that COULD go wrong, kinda went wrong. I think all in all, everyone had a crappy weekend. Shon was late to a meeting with the Bishop-and almost didn't make it, I got a nice large fine ticket, car was impounded (don't ask), my sister is still meeting the top line jerks of all jerks and we're dirt broke (note the "we're in a bit of a pickle dick" quote.

But, Shon and I are always optimistic.

On a lighter note, I am getting ready to take a Book of Mormon class at the UVU Institute, Shon is getting his Melchizedek Priesthood AND we were given the thumbs up to start our Temple Prep Class. The Lord blesses you when you least expect it. I can definately say I gots a testimony on that one dear friends!

Oh! And Ashton starts second grade on Monday! While my kid brother in law starts high school! I am getting old. Shon and I have started to count my gray hairs, and we can't really count Shon's--he has too many!

I am also getting ready to go see my sister, cousins, Mom, dad---well it would just be easier to say I am seeing ALL of my family in Arkansas next week. I am meeting my sister in Arizona and then we are taking the long journey South. Should be a bittersweet weekend, oh and HOT and HUMID!

4 comments:

The Payton's Place said...

Stay optimistic girl! Things could ALWAYS be worse!!! Love that you have joined the 'blogspot' world!!!

The Frary's said...

Thanks girl! I am so happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

Your blogging is great. It's suppose to be about whatever the matter between the ears decides.

Congrats on all the good, best wishes, good luck with the challenges, AND I wish you and the "sis" a grand time in AR!

Friend of the one who's meets the most incredible jerks on the western hemispher.

Stephanie said...

Oh heck...money is always fun! I can second that one. UGH!!! Sounds like you have a lot on your plate...atleast you'll get out of town and take a break from it. Have fun!!